Sunday, June 14, 2009

NO GOOD

I am not good at keeping up with this blog thing. Sorry!
Well, Zac and I are doing wonderfully! I love being married, it really is like living with your best friend. The Lord is teaching us more and more about one another and its alot of fun :)
We got a kitten and we named him Chance. Hes pretty cute, Im a little biased but Im telling the truth. lol.
We are still looking for a church. We have visited: westport baptist, sojourn, and graceland and we plan on visiting a few more before we make the decision. Please be praying that the Lord would lead us to the right church. 
Our apartment is really starting to feel like home now! I am really liking my job, and am learning more and more about the medical field. (well insurance any way!) I have even been able to help the Dr that I work for in surgery. I do alot better than I thought I would. I was expecting to pass out or something but I seem to do ok. (I work for a plastic and hand surgeon btw)
I am cooking alot, well at least during the week. I actually love cooking, which is a plus since i love to eat...(hah, thats an understatement, one of these days chubbers will get the best of me)
Well i suppose thats all for now, until next time!

1 comment:

  1. i insist you post one of your favorite recipes, for posterity.

    ReplyDelete